| || |
For those who wish to brush up or never learned what fork to use first. These lessons are taught in a three part series of two hour lessons. In addition, one time special theme lessons are offered focusing on dining skills and cocktail party etiquette. Private lessons available.
• Rules of Introduction – How to introduce VIPs, elders and peers correctly, improve your handshake, eye contact
• Dining Skills – Continental vs. American, place settings
• Public Speaking – Address a crowd comfortably with less ums and uhs. Like, you know?
• Thank You Notes – The lost art of letter writing
• Telephone Manners – Returning calls, cell phone etiquette
• Posture – Your mother was right: Stand up straight!
• Wardrobe – Flattering wardrobes for specific environments without compromising your style
• Respect for your Environment – Discarding trash in its place to behaviour for specific places
• Cocktail Party – How to shake hands and exchange business cards while holding your martini and crudité
• Wine – White with fish, red with meat? To stem or not to stem