| || |
This program offers group introduction to etiquette for students in multiple age groups. Private lessons available. Students will learn the following lessons catered to their age group:
• Rules of Introduction – How to introduce VIPs, elders and peers correctly, eye contact
• Dining Skills – Learn which bread plate is yours, how to hold utensils and using them correctly
• Public Speaking – Address a crowd comfortably with less ums and uhs. Like, you know?
• Thank You Notes – The lost art of letter writing
• Telephone Manners – How to ask for a friend, emergency instructions for children, cell phone etiquette
• Posture – Your mother was right: stand up straight!
• Wardrobe – Flattering wardrobes for specific environments without compromising your style
• Respect for your Environment – Discarding trash in its place to behaviour for specific places