| || |
For young adults these are lifelong lessons that will inspire confidence in themselves and in academic and professional settings. This program offers group etiquette classes for students age 13-15 and 16-18. Private lessons available. Students will learn the following lessons catered to their age group:
• Rules of Introduction – How to introduce VIPs, elders and peers correctly, proper handshake, eye contact
• Dining Skills – Learn which bread plate is yours and what fork to use
• Public Speaking – Address a crowd comfortably with less ums and uhs. Like, you know?
• Interview Skills - How to conduct yourself, make eye contact and speak in an interview
• Thank You Notes – The lost art of letter writing
• Telephone Manners –How to ask for a friend, cell phone
• Posture – Your mother was right: stand up straight!
• Wardrobe – Flattering wardrobes for specific environments without compromising your style
• Respect for your Environment – Discarding trash in its place to behaviour for specific places